måndag 29 juli 2013

You are amazing and cool!


The other day I did a roadtrip with my kids, and my dear sweet son had gotten himself a pair of sunglasses pilot style. And he loves them, makes him feel cool, and it´s been rare that he is ok with me taking pics of him.
This time he even posed for me :) and it turned out really well even though I only used my Iphone Camera.

When we got home I edited the photos a bit, and then it hit me... he will be grown up really soon, and boy this kid will break some hearts. He is such a sweetheart, and he is really a kind kid, and if he starts looking like a young Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise... then there will be girls in trouble. *lol*

To make the background-arrows I have used a stencil and the NEW, ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC Acrylic Craft Paint from Martha Stewart. The colours are so amazingly vibrant,,, and they don´t turn in to an ugly brown mess when mixed... I LOVE!!





Materials used:
Bazzill Basics- T10-1005
Basic Grey-kne4155
Basic Grey -BBA4050
Basic Grey -CRT4288
My Minds Eye- ST1010
Epiphany crafts- SST-41
Martha Stewart Acrylic Craft Paint satin- Carrot 32059
My Stik adhesive 01650-6
My Stik adhesive vellum- 01652-6






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Besökare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...