måndag 15 juli 2013

WOAH!

Well I am THE MOST cranky person in the mornings. Specially if I´m on vacation.
I am not very friendly at all.. I need to wake in my own pace, nothing can tick me off like being disturbed in my beautysleep, and when that happens I need a large cup of coffee before I feel like myself. And if you want to make me a really happy girl... you serve me a Vanilla Latte! <3




Materials used:
Basic Grey-KneeHighs & Bowties chipboard stickers kne-4176
Basic Grey- Label Stickers bas-2571
EK success- Aristocrat Alpha LM 52-10166
My Minds Eye- Collectable tape CTB219
My Minds Eye- Collectable brads CTB209
Bazzil Kraft-T9-960
Spellbinders- Medallion seven S2-024

Private stash:
Acrylic paint-Gelli print.

Butterfly

1 kommentar:

  1. Snygg och kul ♥ känner igen det där med behov av egen space på morgonen ;)

    SvaraRadera

Besökare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...